Do you have hearing problems? Do you, or someone you know, think you have a slight hearing loss?
Take this short test, and you will have a good idea of your hearing health.
- In a quiet conversation with one or two people, I need to ask people to repeat what they are saying.
- My family members complain because I always need to raise the television volume.
- When I’m on the phone (mobile or landline), I don’t understand everything that is being said.
- During card games (or other games) around a table, I have trouble hearing the conversation.
- When I’m in a busy public place, such as a mall, I have difficulty communicating with others.
- During a meeting, I need to concentrate to be sure of hearing everything.
- When I’m at a restaurant, I ask the people with me to repeat what they are saying.
- At a conference or when I’m in church, I don’t understand everything.
- When I’m listening to music or attending a concert, I don’t hear all the music.
- If I’m in a car with other people, I can’t hear what they’re saying.