Warning Signs of Hearing Loss
If you think you have hearing loss or that someone you know seems to have trouble hearing, certain signs may confirm your suspicions:
- Raising your voice when you talk
- Making the person you are talking to repeat him or herself frequently
- Missing parts of a conversation
- Raising the television volume
- Hearing sounds or words without understanding them
- Having trouble following a conversation in a noisy environment
There are many other ways to identify hearing loss. Consult one of our audioprosthetists if you recognize any of these signs.
The Importance of Taking Care of Your Hearing
Choosing to wear a hearing aid allows you to regain a quality of life that you have probably gradually lost without realizing it. It can allow you to participate better in conversations, hear the quiet sounds of nature or even properly understand the voices of people in your life. Our audioprosthetists provide a professional service that will enable us to offer you the hearing aid that is right for you.
Choosing a Hearing Aid
The choice of a hearing aid is determined by various criteria: your degree of hearing loss, the features and style you want in a device, and your lifestyle. There are many devices, and each of them has its own features and advantages.