Audioprosthetists at Laflamme & Associés Audioprothésistes have decided to join their knowledge and talent to offer the best service to anyone with hearing problems.
Hearing Aids Related Services :
- Complete audiometric examination for hearing aids
- Free consultation (no purchase necessary)
- Annual follow-up
- Adjustment or modification of hearing aids
- Repairs of all brands of hearing aids
- Battery Club (batteries are automatically sent by mail)
The First Step to Recover Hearing
As soon as you feel a change in your hearing, the best thing to do is to schedule an appointment with us. During your first visit, you will meet an audioprosthetist. He will perform a hearing test to reassure you and present you various options to improve your hearing. Your first visit in one of our offices is free and lasts about 30 minutes.
Certain models of hearing aids can be paid for by the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ), the Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail du Québec (CSST) or Veterans Affairs Canada. Contact us for more information.