When Do You Experience Hearing Problems?
Do you or someone around you think you are experiencing a slight hearing loss? Answer the following test and you will have a good idea of your hearing condition.
- During a quiet conversation with one or two people, I need to ask people to repeat themselves.
- Members of my family complain because I always need to raise the volume for the television.
- When I am on the phone (cell phone or else), I cannot understand everything said.
- When playing cards (or any other game) around a table, I have problems hearing conversations.
- When I am in a busy public location, such as a shopping mall, I have problems communicating with others.
- During meetings, I must concentrate to be sure I hear everything.
- In restaurants, I need to ask people who are with me to repeat what they say.
- In a conference or in church, I do not hear all the information.
- When I listen to music or attend a concert, I do not hear all the music.
- When I am in a car with other people, I cannot hear what they say.
If you answered yes to at least three questions, we strongly recommend you take a hearing test with one of our professionals!